Maison de commune
Route de Clouchèvre 30
1934 Le Châble VS
Tél. 027 777 11 17
Municipal councillor responsible : François Corthay
Head of department : Jérôme Maret
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Opening times : Mon-Fri 8:00-12:00, afternoons by appointment
The financial department, also know as the municipal fund, ensures the smooth management of the financial needs of the various municipal and bourgeoisial dicasters.
Primary tasks :
- Drawing up accounts, budgets and financial planning for the Bagnes bourgeoisie and municipality.
- End of year accounts for the various departments and "independent" entities (Bourgeoisie, APEA, Cycle d’orientation, sociétés-filles, etc.)
- Links with the cantonal (municipal finance departments, cantonal finance inspector etc) and federal authorities (VAT, etc.)
- LInks with various service providers (fiduciaries, banks etc)
- Managing cash-flow and the financial needs of the municipality.
Apart from the Services industriels de Bagnes (SIB), public works, the sports centre and tourist infrastructure (including public transport), the finance department, is responsible for :
- General accounting
- Management of supplier billing (monitoring) et regulation, whether for operating expenses or investment purposes
- Payment and monitoring of social affairs
- Payment and collection of subsidies (crèche, collège, studies, schooling etc)
- Sending out and monitoring of invoices (crèche, sanitation, tourism promotion tax, building permits etc) and any claims resulting
- Recovery of invoices, tax bills etc
- Coordination of monitoring