FR / EN / PO

Change of address

All changes of address within the commune should be made immediately communicated, in writing (e-mail or mail) at the population office as soon as possible.

Swiss nationals

  • New address (name and number of street, name of the building, the number of the accomodation, the floor and the number of rooms)
  • Date of change of address
  • Rental agreement or certificate of accommodation

Foreign nationals or those with residency permits
The address on the residency permit must always be up to date. Therefore the following doucments are necessary:

  • Identity card valid for the whole family
  • Residency permits for the whole family
  • Moving date
  • Rental lease
  • CHF 35.- for new permit  (CHF 22.50 for children)

It is imperative to mark the precise and complete address (street name and number, building name, floor and number of rooms).

Useful Links
Virtual counter
Online forms

Contact people

Office de la Population: bureau de Verbier
Rue du Centre sportif 3
1936 Verbier
Phone : +41 27 777 11 58
Office de la Population : bureau du Châble
Commune de Bagnes
Route de Clouchèvre 28
1934 Le Châble VS
Phone : +41 27 777 11 57
© Design: / Production: